The National Tutoring Programme

High-quality, subsidised tuition from MyTutor: an approved Tuition Partner

Let’s chat

NTP logo

What is the National Tutoring Programme?

The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) is a government-funded initiative that aims to make high-quality tutoring available to schools, at a heavily subsidised rate, to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.

Lesson space

What is MyTutor?

As the leading online tuition provider in the UK, we’ve worked with over 600 schools in the last 5 years, and we’re now an approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme.

We provide effective online tuition that reinforces classwork, helping pupils to build their confidence and achieve their target grades. Our impact studies show that students make 1 whole grade of progress on average, after 1 term of MyTutor lessons.

We match your pupils with trained, subject specialist undergraduate tutors from leading UK universities. Lessons take place in our easy-to-use, secure online learning space, and slot conveniently into your school timetable. All students need to get started is a laptop/computer and a headset!

Online tutor

What tuition can I get through MyTutor and the NTP?

We offer two types of tuition through the NTP: small group (3:1) and 1:1, which is recommended for students with SEN or mental health needs. Our lessons are available for KS3 and KS4 students in core subjects, as well as Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages.

Book a call
Busy timetable

How does the NTP work, and how much does it cost?

As a school, you can choose from the NTP’s approved list of Tuition Partners, including MyTutor. Depending on your catch-up needs, you can decide the number of pupils (guideline: 30-60) you’d like to receive tuition, and which subjects need extra support.

The NTP will cover 75% of the cost of tuition, and you’ll need to cover the remaining 25% from your existing budget.

Trusted

What selection process did MyTutor go through to be a Tuition Partner?

We were chosen as an approved NTP Tuition Partner after an in-depth application process that looked at a range of eligibility criteria, including:

- Our prior experience working with schools
- The scale of tutoring we’re able to provide, including how many tutors we have (over 15,000!)
- The quality of our tutoring, and how we train and select our tutors
- Our evidence of impact on pupil outcomes and attainment - learn more about this in our 2020 Impact Report

We’d love to learn more about your students’ needs

Arrange a call

We use cookies to personalise your experience on the site. Let us know if you’re ok with this.

mtw:mercury1:status:ok