The National Tutoring Programme

Get high-quality, subsidised tuition from MyTutor, an approved Tuition Partner

Let’s chat

NTP logo

What is the National Tutoring Programme?

The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) is a government-funded initiative that aims to make high-quality tutoring available to schools, at a heavily subsidised rate, to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.

Lesson space

What is MyTutor?

MyTutor is the leading online tuition provider trusted by over 750+ schools in the UK, and an approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme for the second year running.

We provide effective online tuition that reinforces classwork, fills learning gaps, and helps pupils achieve their target grades. Our experience shows that pupils who work with us make 1 whole grade of progress, on average, after a term of sessions.

We match your pupils with knowledgeable undergraduate tutors studying at top UK universities, with recent exam experience and top grades in the subject they teach. Lessons take place in our easy-to-use, secure online learning space, and slot conveniently into your school timetable. All students need to get started is a laptop/computer and a headset!

Online tutor

What tuition can I get through MyTutor and the NTP?

We offer tuition in small group format (3:1), and our lessons are available for KS3 and KS4 students in core subjects, as well as Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages. We also offer 1:1 tuition through the NTP for certain SEN students.

NTP programmes are delivered in 15-hour blocks per student, and are limited to one subject per pupil. If you think your students will need multiple subject support, or more personalised 1:1 tuition, just let us know.

Book a call
Busy timetable

How does the NTP work, and how much does it cost?

Depending on your catch-up needs, you can decide the number of pupils you’d like to receive 3:1 tuition with MyTutor, and what subject they need support with. We recommend selecting between 30 and 90 pupils.

The NTP will subsidise 70% of the cost of tuition, and you’ll need to cover the remaining 30% from your existing budget.

Trusted

What selection process did MyTutor go through to be a Tuition Partner?

We were chosen as an approved NTP Tuition Partner after an in-depth application process that looked at a range of eligibility criteria, including:

- Our prior experience working with schools
- The scale of tutoring we’re able to provide
- The quality of our tutoring, and how we train and select our tutors
- Our evidence of impact on pupil outcomes and attainment. You can learn more about this in our 2020 Impact Report

We’d love to learn more about your students’ needs

Book a call

We use cookies to personalise your experience on the site. Let us know if you’re ok with this.

mtw:mercury1:status:ok