Currently unavailable: no new students
Degree: History (Bachelors) - Manchester University
I'm currently studying History in my third year at the University of Manchester and I am ready to start using my experience in education to help those such as yourselves.
I have attained a grade
- A* in GCSE and
- A in A-level History.
Many friends and family come to me for answers on widely varying historical topics and I love providing them with answers. This has given me the experience and drive to transmit my knowledge further afield.
I believe History is a greatly valuable subject and I really want to help anyone who would like to learn how to get to grips with the wealth of information it provides.
I will tailor my tutoring sessions to harness the way in which you learn best. You tell me what you would like to learn and how you learn it best. Only you know your needs best - I'm here to help you with that.
I'll look forward to hearing any questions or queries you may have!
10-mark questions give you the best opportunity to 1) recall your knowledge of historical cause and continuity in detail, whilst 2) demonstrating your ability to conduct a balanced argument, and 3) to reach a definite conclusion.
In order to reach top marks in this questions you need to:
- Develop your argument using a good level of punctuation, spelling, structure, and vocabulary.This means using P.E.E. for every paragraph
- Cover both perspectives as equally as possible
- Link back to the question after every point is made
- Employ more in depth knowledge to justify your response
- Come to a reasoned conclusion!see more