About me as a tutor:
Being a foreign student, who is always in search of possibilities to expand his knowledge and international curriculum, taught me to be perseverant in trying to achieve my goals and also to give back this experience to other people. Studying a language needs a lot of practice and mistakes from which you can learn. I offer interactive tutoring that prepares you for the exams but most importantly to be able to use the language.
- University of Bristol - Erasmus student in the school of law. Modules: International law, Business law, Contract law, European human rights and Employment law. (2015-2016)
- Nanjing University (南京大学) - Chinese academic program and HSK 5 (advanced language exam) with the Confucius scholarship. (2013-2014)
- Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE) - J.D. candidate in Law with awarded state schoolarship based on study performance. Took part in ICC commercial mediation competition in Paris, best public speaker on the European economic law competition and won the Competition law legal case-solving contest. (since 2012)
- Changzhou #2 Middle School (常州第二中学) - AFS exchange program and HSK basic. (2009-2010)
- Worked as a paralegal for 3 years in an international Hungarian law firm and also in China in a top tier law firm for 1 year.
- President of Foreign Student Organization of the faculty of law in Hungary and faculty coordinator for Erasmus Student Network.
- Organized debate clubs and events with guest professors and artists from various fields.
- Most importantly, tutored Chinese and Italian for people preparing for the maturity exam in Hungary and for the HSK (Chinese language exam). I am prepared to tutor languages according to the GCSE and A-level study curriculum.
|Italian||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Law||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Mandarin||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Government and Politics||GCSE||£22 /hr|
|Law & Political Science||Bachelors Degree||1st|
|Before 12pm||12pm - 5pm||After 5pm|
Please get in touch for more detailed availability
Komal (Parent) February 11 2016
RADHIKA (Parent) October 30 2015
Alexandra (Alex) (Student) October 24 2015
Ming Ming (Parent) October 11 2015