- A Second Year Student studying Finance Accounting & Management
- Tutored Economics and Geography in the past to younger students.
- I am a trust worthy individual who will provide a first class high quality service to ensure my students excel in their subject choice and obtain the grades they want.
- I will ensure my sessions are fun, interactive and interesting.
- Will provide notes, past papers, work sheets and additional resources
- My passion for helping students goes beyond the subjects i teach, i am happy to develop and improve personal statements and CVs for students free of charge!
|Economics||A Level||£30 /hr|
Nora (Parent) June 27 2016
Nora (Parent) June 24 2016
Annie (Parent) June 22 2016
Idaya (Parent) May 5 2016
Definition mark: Economic growth is the increase in real GDP
Government can use two ways of increasing economic growth; supply side policies and fiscal policies.
point 1: Providing subsidies to schools to improve quality of education. Improving education quality will result in more students gaining more skills and becoming more employable. More productivity of people and more jobs results in increase production of goods, therfore an increase in real output will increase exports and therfore more injections into the circular flow of income will increasr the country's GDP and hence there will be economic growth.
Evaluation: However, it depends on the elasticity of the goods. If the good is inelastic such as oil than the exports will continue to be high and thus increaing economic growth for the country.
Point & Evaluation x3
=30 markssee more