Currently unavailable: for regular students
Degree: Contemporary India (Masters) - Oxford Alumni University
I am a recent graduate from Oxford where I studied a Masters in Indian Development. Prior to that, I spent 3 years at Durham studying Philosophy, Politics, and Economics, graduating with first class honours.
Outside of work, I love travelling, cooking, sport, and reading!
During sessions, I encourage you to take me through areas that you have been struggling with. By ensuring strong foundations are in place (through diagrams, discussion, analogies), we can then move to applying this knowledge to exam style questions.
Applying to university?
I have worked with many students helping them prepare UCAS personal statements so please get in touch if you are applying this year and would like some guidance!
|Economics||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Philosophy||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Politics||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Philosophy, Politics & Economics||Bachelors Degree||1st Class Hons|
|Contemporary India||Masters Degree||Distinction|
Isolate/Define key terms
- effects - split into benefits and costs
1. Causes of Globalisation
- exploitation of resources
- improved technology
- freedom of trade
2. Costs of Globalisation
- loss of cultural diversity
- macroeconomic instability/volatility
3. Benefits of Globalisation
- reduced poverty
- increased division of labour
- increased economies of scale
- key cause
- overall, and in light of the aforementioned evidence, is globalisation a good or a bad thing?see more