Currently unavailable: for regular students
Degree: MBBS Medicine (Bachelors) - University College London University
10 things you need to know about me and my tutorials!
1. I am a medical student at UCL.
2. I completed my IB diploma in Hong Kong before moving to London for university.
3.. I am very outgoing, patient, and supportive.
4. I have had experience with online tutoring before (as a tutee!) and I know how beneficial 55 minute tutorials can be, regardless if they are in person or over myTutorWeb.
5. I aim to discuss your needs thoroughly and to build your confidence in the subject.
6. Expect targeted revision and lots of pratice in exam techinques.
7. Also expect to have fun, enjoyable, and relaxed tutorials! I will use as many different ways (diagrams, analgoies, songs etc.) as possible to explain concepts to you.
8. I hope to encourage you to take a genuine interest in any subject studied. It makes learning a lot easier!
9. I am committed to helping you achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
10. Applying to medical school? I've been there and I know excatly how stressful it can be. I hope to pass on some of my advice and to help you with your personal statement and interview prepration.
If you have any questions, send me a "WebMail" or book a "Meet the Tutor Session"! (both accessible through this website).
I look forward to meeting you!
|-Medical School Preparation-||Mentoring||£20 /hr|
|-Personal Statements-||Mentoring||£20 /hr|
|.BMAT (BioMedical Admissions)||Uni Admissions Test||£25 /hr|
|.UKCAT.||Uni Admissions Test||£25 /hr|
|Chinese B HL||Baccalaureate||6|
|English A Language & Literature SL||Baccalaureate||7|
|UKCAT||Uni Admissions Test||708|
Eilish (Student) June 1 2016
Eilish (Student) May 30 2016
Eilish (Student) April 25 2016
Eilish (Student) April 10 2016