Currently unavailable: for regular students
Degree: History (Bachelors) - University College London University
|Extended Project Qualification||A Level||£20 /hr|
|History||A Level||£20 /hr|
|Business Studies||GCSE||£18 /hr|
|Extended Project Qualification||GCSE||£18 /hr|
|Economics & Business||A-Level||A|
|Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)||A-Level||A*|
|English Literature AS||A-Level||B|
|Before 12pm||12pm - 5pm||After 5pm|
Please get in touch for more detailed availability
One of the hardest things about completing an EPQ is that you have to set your own deadlines and take responsibility for keeping to them.
1. Keep up with your diary! Write down everything you've done and everything you're going to do. Set date specific deadlines for yourself. Keep in mind other commitments.
2. Make to-do lists! If you have a lot going on it can be difficult to keep on top of things. Write everything you have to do down so that you don't have to keep it in your mind all of the time. Not only will you get more done but you'll also be more relaxed.
3. Choose a topic that you enjoy! This will make your work more fun and you'll be more likely to do it and have fun while you get it done!see more
Take it step by step and always have a plan!
1. Read and reread the question. Do you understand it? Could you answer it in one sentence? What are the keywords?
2. Introduction - define any keywords in the question, outline your essay structure, give your argument
3. The main body - stick to short, cohesive paragraphs, each paragraph should support the answer to the question, also link back to your argument
4. Conclusion - Restate your argument, keep it short, don't say anything newsee more