Degree: Politics with International Studies (Bachelors) - Warwick University
Hello! My name is Mariana and I am a third year Politics and International Studies undergraduate at the University of Warwick. I am currently on my year abroad at ScienesPo Paris to obtain fluency in French and explore some of the amazing opportunities that this institution gives me. I love all things politics and history, and can't wait to help you in the best way that I can.
I am most familiar with the IB program but I am more than willing to look into any other academic programs that you might need help with. Not to mention college applications!
I hope to hear from you!
|Portuguese||A Level||£20 /hr|
|Spanish||A Level||£20 /hr|
|English Literature||GCSE||£18 /hr|
|-Personal Statements-||Mentoring||£20 /hr|
|Bachelor of Arts w/hon - Politics with International Studies||Bachelors Degree||High 2:1|
|IB English Lit||Baccalaureate||6|
|IB Math Standard||Baccalaureate||5|
|Before 12pm||12pm - 5pm||After 5pm|
Please get in touch for more detailed availability
- Main themes of the play
- Motifs (i.e. symbol that is repeated throughout the work)
- Stage directions (i.e. pay attention to the character's actions as well as their words)
- Set design (i.e. props, lighting, sound, etc.)
- Theatrical technique (e.g. juxstaposition when characters talk over each other or there are two realities happening at once)
- Names of the characters (i.e. when the character's name alludes to his or her role in the play)see more
A good introduction should be clear and to the point, it should include:
- A brief opening sentence that shows the reader the general theme of your essay
- A thesis statement that clearly points out your position ("In this essay it will be argued that...")
- The outline/plan of your essay ("This analysis will be divided into x points...")
* An introduction's length is normally around 10% of your textsee more