Currently unavailable: for regular students
Degree: Geology (Bachelors) - Durham University
Hi, I'm Natasha and I'm ready to help you be the best YOU can be. I'm a 1st year Geology student at Durham, a top Russell Group University, and achieved A grade A-levels in Biology, History and Geography and top GCSE grades. I am keen to share my knowledge and well-developed teaching skills to conduct friendly sessions where I will encourage you to ask questions as we go along to check your understanding. I specialise in:
- Essay structure
- Personal statements
- Revision strategies
- Past papers
- Content in Biology, Geography and History
- Core and additional science GCSE
- Key stage 3 maths and science
Arrage a session with me and we can discuss how I can help YOU to succeed.
|Biology||A Level||£24 /hr|
|Geography||A Level||£24 /hr|
|-Personal Statements-||Mentoring||£24 /hr|
|Extended Project Qualification||A-Level||A*|
Charles (Parent) June 1 2016
Levelle (Parent) May 16 2016
Idaya (Parent) December 30 2015
Levelle (Parent) September 20 2015
- prokaryotes contain no nucleus: their genetic information is located in a region called the nucleoid.
- prokaryotes are much smaller on average than eukaryotes.
- prokaryotes have no membrane-bound organelles
- all prokaryotes have a cell wall. Only plant cell eukaryotes have these.
- prokaryotes have smaller ribosomes.
- the ribosomes on prokaryotes aren't on the RER.see more