|Geography||A Level||£24 /hr|
|-Personal Statements-||Mentoring||£24 /hr|
|Extended Project Qualification||A-Level||A*|
Joanne (Parent) March 28 2017
Charles (Parent) June 1 2016
Levelle (Parent) May 16 2016
Idaya (Parent) December 30 2015
- prokaryotes contain no nucleus: their genetic information is located in a region called the nucleoid.
- prokaryotes are much smaller on average than eukaryotes.
- prokaryotes have no membrane-bound organelles
- all prokaryotes have a cell wall. Only plant cell eukaryotes have these.
- prokaryotes have smaller ribosomes.
- the ribosomes on prokaryotes aren't on the RER.see more