Over the last 5 years, we’ve helped more than 10,000 school pupils receive the one-to-one support they need to achieve their potential. Students using our platform continue to show significant improvements in their GCSE and A Level results.
2018 has been our best year to date: data shows that pupils who receive a term of MyTutor tuition make twice the grade progress of those that don’t.
“Will has helped immensely with my GCSE Maths. When I first started working with him, I was getting 6s in maths however, he has helped me improve my grade to an 8.” – Timi, student
“Emily is an excellent tutor! She mainly taught me English Language and Literature, and in a short period (less than a year) I improved from a grade 3 to a grade 7.” – Jimena, student
“My daughter’s grades improved from a 6/7 to achieving an 8 in her GCSE. Our tutor was thorough and built a real rapport with my daughter making her completely at ease.” – Carol, parent
This year our tutors worked with thousands of students providing top quality tailored tuition that boosted both confidence and engagement – and helped them to achieve exceptional results.
We conduct rigorous studies each year to see exactly what impact our tuition can provide to both schools and parents. We work with pupils’ grade data, testing those who received one-to-one tuition with MyTutor against a control group of pupils who didn’t. We compare the pupils’ January mocks data against their final GCSE grades to measure progress. Measuring 2,500 data points across a range of subjects we can demonstrate that a pupil receiving at least 12 weeks of MyTutor tuition makes on average a whole grade of progress. And in some cases, pupils make up to four times the progress.
1. Tutors Our 8,500 hand-picked tutors are studying at the UK’s leading universities, and just 1 in 7 applications are successful.
2. Technology We continuously invest in our award-winning technology to make learning online engaging, interactive and accessible.
3. Delivery By delivering lessons online, geography is no longer a barrier. Pupils get the right tutor, regardless of location.
4. Flexibility We deliver sessions flexibly to meet the demands of family life. Each live session is recorded so you can re-watch lessons at any time.
5. Affordability By cutting out travel time, online tuition is up to 50% more affordable that in-person tutoring. Lessons start from £18/hr.