In our latest update we mentioned adding new features to the lesson space – and we’re geeking out about it.
At the moment we’re trialling the new space in a handful of schools. It’ll be rolled out across all school lessons in November, and across non-school lessons by Christmas.
Here’s a run-down of what’s changing:
- Text boxes have been supercharged – think new look and feel, fewer bugs and more formatting options 💪
- Cursor and view outline tracking mean you can easily tell what your student is looking at…👀
- …and our ‘bring student to me’ function means you’ll be able to sync up with them if you need to 🙋♀️
- We’ve cleaned up the canvas space by moving the icons (and we’ve built a settings menu) 🧹
- You’ll be able to share your screen 🖥️
- The toolbar is going to be heaps more intuitive and interactive 🔧
- We’ve built powerpoint style navigation so it’ll be easier to manage pages 📚
- The video box will be resizable and much more informative 📽️
- The whiteboard has boundaries to give it an A4 paper effect – no more getting lost in a blank white space 📃
- The text editor has been given a facelift 📝
TLDR? Check out the demo video here:
We can’t wait for our shiny new update, and we’ll let you know when it’s fully rolled out!
As ever, if you have any questions about the new lesson space (or just want to tell us what you think of it), we’re all ears. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 773 6024.